It has been over 11,500 years since intelligent humans first appeared on Earth, and it is during this same period that language emerged alongside human existence. We often describe language as a means of communication, facilitating mutual understanding among people. However, it holds a deeper significance; it conveys hidden truths about God.
In every language of every clan and country, the divine truth is reflected. By simply observing and contemplating, we can uncover these truths.
In this book, the author explores these hidden meanings within the Vietnamese language.
- The Three Highest Universal Trinities: A – The first comprises the Spirit of God, the Creator, known as the first and the last, “Alpha and Omega,” Tai Chi, Supreme God, and more.
- The second is the Father of God, created by the Spirit of God. Tai Chi refers to this as Supreme creating the First Yang.
- The third is the Mother of God, also created by the Spirit of God. Tai Chi labels this as Supreme creating the First Yin.
The creation of the Father of God and Mother of God is referred to in Tai Chi as Supreme creating duality.
The physical bodies of Father God and Mother God are also called “Thánh Thể Ngọc Hoàng Thượng Đế.” The three highest universal trinities include the Spirit of God, Father God, and Mother God. These three trinities are essentially one because the Spirit of God is also the consciousness of Father God and Mother God. They are also known as the 3 Trinity Highest God, 3 High Trinity, and Supreme God.
B – Division of the God Trinity:
- The first trinity includes the Spirit of God, Father God, and Mother God, with Father God recognized as the first person in the universe according to Christianity.
- The second trinity encompasses the Son of God, who is also known in Christianity as the Son of God.
- The third trinity comprises the Grandchildren of God. In Christian terms, they are referred to as Holy angels. All generations of God’s offspring, including the Grandchildren and beyond, maintain unchanging destinies.
Moreover, in our daily lives, we recognize various expressions of trinity: the trinity of each individual (body – mind – soul), the trinity of subconscious-RPLI-transcendental consciousness, and the trinity of mind – words – action. Even Buddha’s daily gestures, known as Mudra, symbolize reverence for the Highest Trinity God, with hands extended, two fingers bent back, and three fingers raised.
What is Spirituality? Spirituality is a word that holds two meanings with a common purpose:
- “Tâm” is a shortcut for center.
- “Linh” is a shortcut for spirituality.
Spirituality is the center of the soul, which is also the soul of God, making it synonymous with God. Apart from its meaning as God, spirituality also implies another aspect for humans: being off-center from the soul.
- “Tâm” is a shortcut for the soul.
- “Linh” is a shortcut for inspiration.
The soul is the origin of all emotions, from absolute love to respect and trust. Pursuing spirituality is, in essence, pursuing God. However, in the present, we can only perceive God through the faith of the soul. God can only inspire and exist through profound belief emanating from the soul; it cannot be comprehended through the intellect. When people experience God’s inspiration through faith, they become aware of God’s truth in their minds.
- Pursuing spirituality is a quest for God, a search for God.
- The spiritual realm is God’s domain.
- Spiritual abilities are God’s abilities.
- Spiritual development involves nurturing one’s relationship with God.
- Spiritual technology is the technology of God.
Why is He called “Ông Trời” (God)? “Ông Trời” is often associated with God. While this is true, “Ông Trời” carries additional meanings.
“Ông” means grandfather or great-grandfather, while “Trời” represents God. The title “Ông Trời” can be interpreted as implying that “Trời” refers to grandfather. In reality, God is our grandfather, though we commonly refer to Him as Father of God. Although Jesus Christ and a few others call Him Father, it would be more appropriate to address Him as grandfather. This is the true essence of the term “Ông Trời.”
What is the Meaning of Man, Human Beings, Humanity?
- “Man”: “Con” signifies a child, and “Người” represents God. Therefore, “con người” means the children of God. Thus, the term “con người” encompasses all the children of God.It’s important to note that a grandfather can also refer to his grandchildren as “con,” just as he can address his own children in the same manner. Grandparents can use “con” to refer to both their children and grandchildren.
- “Human Beings”: “Loài” signifies species, while “Người” denotes God. Therefore, “Loài người” is understood as one of God’s species. This terminology suggests that we are a species created by God.
- “Humanity” (Nhân loại):
- “Nhân” can be understood in two ways: as people or as the center.
- “Loại” means removed or detached.
Consequently, “Mankind” refers to beings who are removed from the center, with the heart center representing the soul, and the universal center symbolizing God.
In essence, humanity consists of those who are separated from God, not in union with God.
What is Ethics? The concept of ethics is derived from Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching (Lao Tzu being considered the embodiment of God, as discussed in the chapter about the author).
A – Daoism: The Dao described in Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching can be seen as the original Daoism. Daoism represents the spirit of God, characterized by energy, consciousness, knowledge, wisdom, and original knowledge. Daoism was the initial energy source used to create the universe. In summary, Daoism is the first conscious energy that existed at the beginning of the Universe.
Creative-Daoism implies awareness and creative intelligence. Daoism, in creating the Universe, reflects God’s wisdom, which brought forth the Universe and all its components. However, wisdom is impartial; it does not differentiate between beauty and ugliness, right and wrong, or good and evil. Wisdom perceives the nature of all things based on their existence and discerns what is reasonable or unreasonable, useful or useless.
Therefore, when Lao Tzu suggests that Daoism existed before God, he means that the primordial spirit existed prior to the physical manifestation of God. Daoism is without attributes, just as intellect has no gender (male and female intellects are equivalent), and Daoism lacks a defined form, making it intangible. Daoism can appear at one location and instantaneously manifest elsewhere, just as a person’s thoughts can traverse distances on Earth and throughout the Universe.
Heavenly Daodism represents God’s wisdom and knowledge. A leader is a person who guides and leads humanity with wisdom. Human actions also encompass human consciousness. Enlightenment is the attainment of the highest sense, full consciousness, and complete awakening. In the Christian religion, a person possesses wisdom and knowledge of Catholic doctrine. In Buddhism, a person has wisdom and an understanding of Buddhist philosophy. In the context of Đức: “Đức” is also known by different names as the software program of the soul. It is also mentioned in Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching, where ethics are derived from Daodism. Since then, the soul has been responsible for naming and nurturing all things and animals created by God’s wisdom. From the soul, God discerns goodness or evil, right or wrong, and so forth. The soul is responsible for naming and nurturing characters, as emphasized in Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching, where morals nourish the soul. “Đức” signifies the soul, representing love. Faith is a belief that emanates from the soul. Heavenly God is the soul of God, expressed through love. Jesus Christ is the soul of Jesus, expressed through love. Buddha is the soul of Buddha, expressed through love. Typically, the term “Đức” is associated with titles for those working in the spiritual field, such as the Pope, cardinals, bishops, duc thuong toa, Dalai Lama, etc. It is not used for individuals working in intellectual or leadership roles like scientists or political leaders. When referring to ethical individuals, we are describing people with wisdom, knowledge, a pure soul, compassion, mercy, and generosity. Highly ethical individuals possess a heightened consciousness and a deep love for the soul. In summary, ethics can be understood as simply consciousness and the soul. “What ethics do is give you freedom.” – J. Krishnamurti In fact, virtuous individuals will attain freedom, salvation, and ultimately, liberation of their souls.
Regarding the concepts of the ego self, true self, and selflessness:
“Ngã” in the context of self, true self, and selflessness is understood as a path, a road at the intersection of three and four roads. The ego-self represents the path of self and individuality. The true self is the honest path from within each of us. It is also referred to as the great ego, Holy Spirit, super-consciousness. Selflessness doesn’t imply the absence of a path but rather signifies that it encompasses all paths and serves as the guru of all paths. Selflessness is also synonymous with God. The term “cá thể” provides insight into the origin of physical human life, suggesting that humans have an origin in fish. Over time and through various evolutionary processes and genetic recalibrations, fish genes evolved into human genes. This linguistic evidence highlights the connection between human origins and fish. Regarding the concept of emptiness:
Before delving into “emptiness,” it’s important to understand the concept of duality, which involves the separation of issues, events, or objects into two opposing sides or poles, such as yin and yang, heaven and hell, light and darkness, and so on. Duality can be understood as having two opposing sides within a single entity, similar to a coin with a face and a tail. These opposing sides are mere appearances or illusions, while the truth lies in the elements composing the entire entity. Similarly, every human soul contains both good and bad traits, representing opposing characteristics within the same soul. It is impossible to eliminate any of these traits from the soul. The key lies not in removal but in consciousness and awareness of our thoughts, words, and actions. Emptiness, in this context, does not imply a lack of personality but rather signifies a state of unity without separation. When a person is conscious, they do not favor, discriminate, or judge one person or thing over another. Emptiness leads to a state of equality, where all things and beings are considered equally valuable in the web of existence. Ultimately, emptiness signifies a character with the highest consciousness based on a holistic perspective without the divisions of duality. It is an integral part of God’s character, and expressing emptiness can be seen as expressing the nature of God or Buddha.
Regarding the meaning of “unconditioned”:
Unconditioned is not just a word but a fundamental law. The law of unconditioned operates alongside the law of action and should be understood as non-interference. It means refraining from intervening in both tangible and intangible aspects, including thoughts and actions, without the subject’s request. The law of unconditioned has been in effect since the emergence of intelligent humans on Earth and continues until 2000 BC. According to this law, God, angels, and humans on Earth cannot interfere in the natural processes unless a specific request is made. Any form of intervention is considered a violation of the law, resulting in karmic consequences. Even in the complete awakening of angels and God, they refrain from interfering in human desires, actions, and deeds unless they receive a request for assistance. However, they do not always grant such requests and carefully consider whether their help would genuinely benefit the individual’s spiritual growth and experiences. An example is provided: If a diligent person faces a serious debt situation and prays to God, Angels, and Buddha for support, their prayers and blessings will be answered. However, whether or not intervention occurs depends on whether the person has experienced enough of that emotion or lesson from their past lives. If they have, help will be provided to gradually overcome the debt. If not, their blessings will be carried over to their next life. The law of unconditioned applies differently to different individuals. The law of unconditioned is also a law of non-interference, meaning that God respects human free will. However, human free will is not entirely free, as it is bound by the choices made in previous lives. While humans create their future through their thoughts and actions, God’s intervention comes into play when the results of those choices manifest in the present life. Once the results occur, individuals lose their ability to change or control them. In summary, unconditioned is a fundamental law of non-interference, and its application varies based on an individual’s experiences and choices across lifetimes.
The complete awakening process is divided into two phases:
- First Stage: In this initial stage, angels select certain individuals for calibration, which is also referred to as the ascension process, transforming them into telepathists or lightworkers. Angels utilize advanced technology from outer space, harnessing the energy infused into Earth from the Universe. They establish contact with the angels residing beneath the Earth’s surface to initiate the calibration process. The primary objective of the angels is to activate specific DNA strands, from the 7th chakra down to the 1st chakra, while simultaneously awakening latent transcendental conscious information stored within this DNA.Additionally, angels employ a wide spectrum of energy (yet unknown to humans) to purify and eliminate existing chemical toxins from the body, eliminate excess fat, and cleanse the chat voi, thereby opening the pineal gland. Once the pineal gland is awakened, individuals can access information from God and angels through super brain waves or telepathic messages.
The duration of the calibration process can vary, typically lasting between 35 to 55 days, contingent upon the physical condition of each individual undergoing calibration. Here are some common symptoms experienced during this phase:
- Prolonged or reduced nighttime sleep, including difficulty sleeping throughout the night, restless slumber, vivid dreams, a racing mind, staying awake until the early hours of the morning, and experiencing nighttime overheating.
- Blurry vision, a burning sensation in the eyes, and temporary vision impairment.
- Cognitive challenges, such as difficulty thinking clearly, expressing thoughts, forgetfulness, and fluctuating emotions.
- Hoarseness of voice, sometimes resulting in an inability to speak, lasting for 2-3 days.
- Heightened sensitivity to energy related to chakra activation, including twitching sensations, tingling, and particularly intense headaches at the 7th chakra. From the 1st to the 6th chakra, there may be a sensation of a hot flash moving from the bottom to the top of the body, accompanied by discomfort.
- Experiencing sensations along the spine, such as heat or tingling, occurring on the back of the head, neck, shoulders, and down the tailbone.
During this period, there may also be an aversion to non-vegetarian food, with physical reactions like stomachaches, vomiting, fever, or allergies. It is recommended to consume a vegetarian diet during this phase.
- After undergoing calibration by the angels, individuals typically experience enhanced well-being, increased wisdom, greater understanding, heightened intelligence, and a boost in compassion, generosity, and kindness. This transformation is attributed to the angels awakening specific transcendental information-stored DNA within the brain and connecting it with parts of the brain containing superconscious information.
After a person undergoes calibration, there will no longer be a separation between superconscious and transcendental conscious information. At this point, humans will achieve a state of perfection because angels have established a connection between superconscious and transcendental conscious information with the subconscious in an inseparable form. The process of calibration is carried out by angels within a span of 3 days, which are referred to as the three darkest days during this period when humans temporarily lose consciousness. These days mark the transition back to complete awakening.
When individuals fully awaken, all the information from the transcendental conscious will manifest in the subconscious. This information includes God’s intelligence, God’s consciousness, and all innate characteristics of human nature. Essentially, this information is restored to humans, aligning them with the essence of a perfect angel. This information is of tremendous magnitude, billions of times greater than the information in the subconscious and the repository of past lives’ information (RPLI) before calibration. Therefore, only the negative information from before the adjustment serves as a reference point for humans to appreciate the full happiness of divine life. The existing information in the subconscious and RPLI cannot have a negative impact on individuals in their divine state.
Throughout human history, there have been only a few individuals who have undergone calibration and recalibration to achieve complete enlightenment and awakening. These cases include:
- Buddha Shakyamuni Siddhartha: Siddhartha, like all other souls, incarnated through the normal process of reincarnation. However, what set him apart was the absence of a repository of previous lives. His information in the subconscious and transcendental conscious remained in a unified form from childhood, leading to his enlightenment at an early age. Siddhartha underwent calibration and recalibration by angels during the 49 days and nights he sat under the Bodhi tree. This process of calibration and recalibration occurred when he was 35 years old.
- J. Krishnamurti: J. Krishnamurti’s case followed a pattern similar to that of Buddha Shakyamuni. His enlightenment began at an early age. Notably, the book “Under the Master’s Feet” was written during a period when he was not yet fully awakened. The content of this book was received as a message from divine sources, rather than being his own knowledge. Later in life, when asked about the original author of the book, Krishnamurti stated that “The person who wrote that book disappeared.” His full awakening occurred when he was 28.
- Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ’s situation differed from that of Buddha and Krishnamurti. He was not born as an ordinary human. Instead, his body was born to Mary, and at the age of 30, Jesus Christ took over the body using a channeling method facilitated by angels. Within three minutes, Jesus Christ’s soul was installed into the body, and he was baptized in the Jordan River. After this process, he went to a quiet place for angels to calibrate and recalibrate him at the age of 30.
Jesus Christ spent a mere 3.5 years on Earth and revealed this fact in “Discover the Losing Doctrine of Jesus Christ” by Martin Palmer. He stated, “I came in 3.5 years. Within those 3.5 years, I fought against the evil actions of demons, and everyone could clearly see that.” It is important to note that Jesus Christ came to Earth not through reincarnation but through the process described.
The concepts of 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, and beyond are related to human consciousness and the process of evolution. Here is an overview:
- 1D stage: This is the primitive period when Homo sapiens first appeared on Earth approximately 70,000 years ago. During this stage, the human brain could only perceive and think about surface-level images and immediate surroundings.
- 2D stage: This stage marks the emergence of intelligent species (Homo sapiens) on Earth over 11,500 years ago. Humans in this stage could perceive surface images, analyze left and right, but often accepted only one perspective (either left or right). Progression continued until the pre-Enlightenment era, more than 2,400 years ago.
- 3D stage: The Enlightenment period began around 1 AD, with a transition period of approximately 30 years, continuing until 30 AD. During this era, humans gained the ability to understand both left and right perspectives and accept both simultaneously. Progression continued until the pre-Renaissance era, approximately 700 years ago.
- 4D stage: The era of receiving light began in 2000, with a transition period of 12 years, starting on December 21, 2012. This era is known by various names, including the Peace era, conditioned era, pre-judgment era, and era of the heavenly festival. In this stage, humans can perceive images from the surface, left, right, and behind. It represents a significant advancement in human awareness and is closely related to multidimensional awareness, approaching 5D multidimensional spaces.
- Ideological thought arises from human consciousness and beliefs.
- Human thoughts imbue objects and places with energy, whether positive or negative.
- The more positive thoughts invested in something, the more sacred it becomes.
- Haunted places often result from accumulated negative energy.
- Ideological thought extends beyond humans and influences all living beings in the universe.5D stage: This is the stage after judgment, the era of light, where humans fully awaken and achieve enlightenment. Individuals return to their divine selves, and every soul is completely free. In this stage, humans can understand all aspects of existence, both external and internal. This level of awareness is often referred to as multidimensional consciousness or God’s consciousness.
…Higher Dimensions and Divine Consciousness:
- The concept of dimensions ranges from 5D to 12D, with 12D representing divine consciousness, including figures like Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael, Ancestor Abraham, and Buddha.
- 11D is the consciousness level of God’s grandchildren, including Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael.
- 10D represents God’s grand-grandchildren, and they belong to the group of 144,000 Archangels.
- 9D to 5D signifies the orderly states in Heaven.
- Beyond 12D lies the consciousness of the Supreme Trinity God.
Conflict in the Kingdom of Heaven:
- There is no war or betrayal in the world of God and highly evolved civilizations. They operate in unity and love.
- The notion of betrayal among angels is a misconception rooted in myth and imagination.
- In God’s realm, beings exist with God’s consciousness, and they understand the oneness of all existence.
- Spiritual energy, an infinite power, prevents opposition or betrayal.
- Negative thoughts against God result in self-destructive reflections.
Jesus Christ’s Role in Redemption:
- The belief that Jesus Christ’s crucifixion redeemed humanity is a misconception.
- Redemption, salvation, and deliverance are human concepts; God does not need to save humanity.
- Jesus Christ came to Earth to awaken wisdom, love, and mercy among humans.
- He willingly sacrificed himself to awaken these qualities in human hearts.
- His teachings and wisdom are the true salvation he brought to humanity.
Lemuria and Atlantis:
- Lemuria was an advanced civilization on another planet in our galaxy. Some Lemurian souls later experienced life on Earth, including historical figures like Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.
- Atlantis, as a continent, did not exist on Earth; it’s a concept originating from Lemurian souls’ memories.
Power of Ideological Thought:
We do not count souls from Lemuria planet and advanced evolutionary planets in the Universe that came before and after B.A. These are ancient, wise, and talented souls, including philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Trang tu, and Manh tu. Additionally, there are other great Masters from the Kingdom who carry out God’s missions, such as Shakyamuni Buddha, Jesus Christ, J. Krishnamurti, and even instances of God channeling into Lao Tzu’s body during his last three years.
Does a war exist in the Kingdom of Heaven? God has endowed us with consciousness, soul, and everything He possesses, creating each soul as a sub-real God. However, when discussing this truth, some people may think of a war in the Kingdom of God or rebellious angels, which is a misconception. These notions arise from myths, imagination, and creation.
From the beginning to now, there has been no betrayal in the world of God and highly evolved civilizations, even among smaller ones. There is no conflict, not even between neighbors. Stories of angels betraying God are unfounded paranoia. This illusion stems from two crucial reasons:
Firstly, in the world of God and highly evolved civilizations, humans exist with God’s consciousness, always aware that they are one with God. Betraying others is betraying oneself, and hurting others is hurting oneself. Their consciousness is far superior to what people can imagine. In their relationships, they exhibit the highest form of love, known as the “Divinity of mind.” They know what to give and what to keep. Love is what they give, and happiness is what they retain. By giving absolute love, humans experience complete happiness. When living in full happiness, there is no need to betray others.
If that is not convincing enough, there is a second reason that underscores the absoluteness of God. This reason is God’s primordial spiritual energy, an infinite power beyond human comprehension. To illustrate, imagine God’s spiritual energy as a colossal machine, with God creating operating features and structures different from His own machine. God’s machine can generate billions of units of electrical power within a second, while the offspring of God’s machine can generate billions of units within an hour, and the descendants of these machines can produce billions of units within an hour, but the machine of the soul can only create hundreds of millions of units per hour.
Thus, God has no need to fear or prevent anyone or any force that opposes or betrays Him. If someone genuinely seeks to betray God, He does not need to retaliate. Any thought against God reflects back upon the thinker instantly, with more powerful energy resulting in a more destructive reflection, potentially annihilating the soul’s structure. Betrayal thoughts generate negative energy, and the stronger the energy, the more severe the reflection, much like kicking a ball against a wall—the stronger the kick, the harder the rebound.
In God’s world, all humans have reached the highest consciousness. To fight others is to fight against God, an unimaginable and hapless endeavor. However, in our world, many people slander and vehemently oppose God. Yet, God does not blame or punish them; they are merely in a state of oblivion. The power of their thoughts reflects back, leading to conditions such as schizophrenia, split personalities, and profound mental turmoil in their next lives. What they cursed God with returns, manifesting as various voices and sounds, just as they once thought and spoke.
How did Jesus Christ redeem humankind? In our world, many believe that Jesus Christ came to Earth and was crucified to redeem humanity, particularly Catholics and believers in Him. However, redemption and salvation have already occurred, long before humans on Earth. No one needs redemption or salvation; it will happen sooner or later as part of the process of human experience. Redemption, salvation, and deliverance are human concepts; God does not feel the need to redeem, save, or deliver anyone. No one has imprisoned or arrested humans, so there is no necessity for God to intervene in this manner.
Humans have crafted various legends and stories, imagining a God who imprisoned them in suffering and sent His son to redeem them. Such tales exist in movies and action films created by humans, but they do not reflect the reality of the universe or God’s intentions.
In truth, humans have not fully understood God or the origin of existence, leading to the assumption that Jesus Christ came to Earth to save mankind. Jesus Christ’s appearance on Earth was part of God’s omniscient plan. He came to Earth to help humans gain wisdom and understand God, the Kingdom of God, and their own identity. He aimed to alleviate human suffering through love, wisdom, and mercy, which He expressed and preached.
During an era when humanity was steeped in sin, Jesus Christ came to Earth to inspire love and mercy, reducing human suffering. He fervently wished for a world filled with love and mercy to relieve human pain. He willingly endured crucifixion due to human ignorance and to awaken love in human hearts. His courage was remarkable, allowing Himself to be crucified in a fully awakened state, a feat not achievable by all.
He bestowed immense love upon humanity, greater even than the love humans felt for Him. His sacrifice is worthy of admiration because during the execution, He could have simply thought, “I should not suffer,” and angels would have freed Him from the cross, fulfilling His every need. However, He did not take that path; He accepted a tragic death and pain until the very end.
Throughout human history, individuals have sacrificed themselves for their communities, religions, and countries. However, their consciousness was not in a fully awakened state. Therefore, at the moment of their death, their thoughts, even the desire not to die, could not save them. In contrast, at the moment of His death, Jesus Christ transmitted a thought and was instantly saved because He was in a state of full awakening, not an ordinary person in a state of oblivion.
Jesus Christ accepted a tragic death to awaken love and mercy in human hearts. This was His salvation. The wisdom and light He imparted to awaken humanity were His means of salvation. He was on a mission to guide the world out of darkness through a challenging path. Jesus Christ did not come to Earth to redeem humanity from death, suffering, torment, or sorrow. He did not come to save humanity from the horrifying experiences of the moment. Instead, He brought the truth to humanity, even if it was not immediately perceived as good in human eyes. This truth served the purpose of souls coming to Earth.
Believing in God and Jesus Christ, thinking according to their guidance, and acting upon Jesus Christ’s advice is humanity’s salvation. Jesus Christ did not save anyone; this is a necessary and important game for humans. Through conscious awakening and enlightenment, we can create a kingdom of heaven without relying on anyone’s salvation.
Where are the Lemurian and Atlantis continents? In the Great Truth book, we mentioned unsaved souls who will face final judgment on Earth. These souls will be retained and continue to experience another life in a different solar system.
Lemuria was an advanced civilization living on one of the planets in our galaxy. Most Lemurians have evolved into highly evolved humans because they have been redeemed. Some unsaved souls from Lemuria continuously reincarnated on Earth, including figures from the past like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, as well as more recent individuals like Nicolaus Copernicus, Isaac Newton, George Washington, and Deng Xiaoping.
They are souls living in the final period of the Lemurian civilization, which is as ancient as our current civilization, if not older. While these individuals continued their experiences on Earth, they brought with them accumulated intelligence and knowledge from their repository of past lives’ information (RPLI).
The Atlantis continent never existed on Earth; it is a concept originating from Lemuria. Souls like Plato and Aristotle came from Lemuria, and what existed in their RPLI manifested as the idea of the Atlantean continent where they once lived.
The political views and accumulated knowledge of Plato were also part of the Lemurian experience before the judgment.
What kind of strength does ideological thought generate? The term “ideological thought” mentioned in this question may be considered somewhat outdated, as it refers to a concept from the past. Discussing ideology essentially involves thoughts and ideas that have already been formulated. Ideology emerges as a result of thinking; when we engage in thought, we are essentially in the process of shaping ideology. Therefore, ideology is a product of past cognitive processes. For instance, we can contemplate the ideological thoughts of figures like Buddha Shakyamuni, Jesus Christ, Karl Marx, and others. However, it’s crucial to note that we are discussing the ongoing process of contemporary thinking and present consciousness, rather than traditional ideology. In reality, the significance of a word lies not so much in its definition as in the understanding and emotions it evokes within us.
The human brain can be likened to a potent receiving and transmitting apparatus, in constant connection with God and the center of the universe through super brain waves (as described in Catholic Communion). Every thought, word, and action of humans is received and reflected by the center of the universe. After a thought or action passes through the brain, the center of the universe responds to the sender’s address in the form of energy. The recipient of this energy can be the sender themselves, another person, an animal, an object, or any phenomenon. The power of ideological thought establishes a triangular connection. Ideology flows from humans to the center of the universe, which then sends feedback to the recipient’s address. The recipient accumulates this energy and responds accordingly.
Not only humans but all living beings, plants, and everything created by God in the universe possess the potential for gravitational and antigravity waves. All living creatures, except humans and material objects, are not inherently connected to the center of the universe. However, when these beings are connected by angels, they become power-receiving and transmitting stations.
Now, let’s explore some typical examples of the power of thought influencing material objects.
For instance, consider a piece of diamond jewelry that has, over the years, been associated with bad luck due to people’s negative thoughts. The energy accumulated by this diamond becomes dark and negative. Consequently, the owner of the diamond may experience misfortune, and in extreme cases, even tragedy. In reality, when someone acquires the diamond with the belief that it will bring happiness, nobility, and good fortune, this is considered positive energy. However, this positive energy may not be sufficient to counterbalance the accumulated negative energy. Consequently, the diamond primarily emits negative and dark energy.
Conversely, a diamond considered lucky due to the positive thoughts and beliefs of many people will accumulate positive energy, bringing genuine luck to its owner.
The Black Stone in Mecca. Originally, it was just an ordinary stone like any other, with no inherent value based on its molecular structure. However, over thousands of years, it has become sacred because many people have regarded it as such and shown deep respect. As a result, the stone has accumulated an immense amount of positive energy, or spiritual energy (light energy). Despite its material composition, it has become an invaluable sacred stone. At present, the stone’s value is not determined by its molecular structure but rather by the accumulated energy. Due to the strength of its energy emissions, standing near or touching the stone is believed to cure illnesses and bring luck.
The work of priests, temple masters, and shamans can vary in effectiveness. When negative phenomena occur in a house, these individuals may simply need to place a cross, a rosary, a Buddha statue, or a Jesus statue in the dwelling. It’s crucial that these items originate from spiritual places where many people worship and bless them. By bringing just one of these blessed objects into the house, the negative phenomena often come to an end.
This practice is not rooted in superstition or the supernatural; rather, it has a scientific basis. Crosses, rosaries, Buddha statues, and Jesus statues are objects imbued with positive energy, often referred to as light energy. When placed within a house, these objects emit light energy, which helps dispel the dark energy present. Equally important is that people cease harboring negative thoughts about the house, as this can also lead to the automatic disappearance of such phenomena.
No matter how malevolent supernatural entities may be, bringing the Kaaba’s black stone into a space can dispel demonic phenomena.
Feng shui masters harness this energy most effectively. When constructing a house, shop, hotel, supermarket, or city, arranging the elements in harmony, beauty, and convenience can attract people who love, enjoy, and feel close to the space. This influx of positive energy is essential for the prosperity and development of any construction project. An unconventional or displeasing architectural design may deter people and attract negativity. Hatred represents dark energy, and when this dark energy accumulates significantly, it can lead to stagnation and failure. Feng shui adjustments, in essence, seek to improve the structure to change others’ perceptions and feelings toward the space.
Now, let’s explore some examples of the power of thought and its influence on animals.
For instance, consider situations where objects have been damaged by rats. If individuals respond with anger, yelling, and cursing toward the rats, even though rats cannot hear or comprehend human words, the rats can still perceive the angry and irritated energy. Consequently, the rats may become agitated and respond by biting more fervently.
In fact, farmers have a deep understanding of this phenomenon, even if they may not fully comprehend the underlying reasons. When farmers observe rats damaging their rice fields, they refrain from cursing but instead speak softly and beseech the rodents not to harm their crops any further.
If someone has ever doubted the power of thought to influence inanimate objects, animals, creatures, or humans, they can conduct a simple experiment with mice and discover the impact for themselves. It’s important to note that the experimenter must genuinely feel the emotions they express, as insincere or artificial emotions will not yield the same results.
Take, for example, dog traders who wander through Vietnamese villages to buy dogs for meat. Upon their arrival, the dogs often bark aggressively and furiously. This reaction is not due to the traders having consumed dog meat; many people have done so without inciting such reactions. Instead, the dogs are agitated and barking furiously because the traders carry the thought of purchasing them for meat. This hostile energy projected by the traders is picked up by the dogs, leading to their agitated response.
These examples illustrate the profound impact of human thoughts and emotions on the world around us, including animals and even inanimate objects.
Consider a person suffering from a severe illness who maintains unwavering optimism, believing in their recovery. Many individuals in similar circumstances have indeed experienced healing because their bodies accumulate a reservoir of positive energy, self-administered through their thoughts, ultimately aiding in their recovery.
The meals lovingly prepared by mothers always seem exceptionally delicious. It’s not mere bias but rather the result of a mother infusing her cooking with boundless love and a heartfelt wish for her food to be the most delectable. While the ingredients remain the same, a mother’s loving energy enhances the flavor of her culinary creations.
A person who commits a minor mistake but is perceived by many as a wrongdoer may eventually adopt that negative perception.
A person who views themselves as a failure may find it challenging to achieve success.
Conversely, a successful person consistently envisions themselves succeeding in their endeavors.
When we harbor negative thoughts about someone, they accumulate negative energy, which can be reflected back upon us.
Conversely, when we think positively about someone or offer prayers for their well-being, they receive positive energy, and we, in turn, receive positive responses.
Prayer serves as a means of sending positive energy, whether for oneself or a specific event. When more and more people unite in prayer in the name of God, their collective efforts are more likely to yield success. The name of God carries significant energy, magnifying the power of prayer. Therefore, when praying in the name of God, it is essential to be specific, concise, and heartfelt, without excessive verbosity.
Imagine a massive storm brewing in the East Sea, heading towards the shore. However, if numerous individuals come together in prayer, invoking the name of God, the storm can be transformed into a gentle breeze, thus weakening its force.
In a scenario where five individuals are engaged in a conflict, if only three of them invoke prayers in the name of God, the battle will come to a resolution.